TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this web site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fewlaps’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fewlaps at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- If you want to use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our materials are provided “as is”. Fewlaps makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fewlaps does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fewlaps or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fewlaps’ software, even if Fewlaps or a Fewlaps authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Fewlaps’s web site or software could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fewlaps does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Fewlaps may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Fewlaps does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fewlaps has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site or software and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fewlaps of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Fewlaps’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Spain without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Fewlaps’s software.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will never know anything about your actual password. Passwords will be ever digested using MD5 techniques. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
QuitNow! Community rules
The interest of the Community is to help people quit smoking. By joining the Community, you are agreeing that you know the Netiquette, and you’ll act according to it. Avoiding the use of the netiquette, using inappropiatted pictures or doing offensive actions will result in a ban of the user without any previous notification.